Followers

My Favorites

About me

About Me

Blogger templates

Facebook

Social Network

Popular Posts

Monday, June 22, 2009

It's time




I have managed to get my hands on a copy of the Bargue-Gérôme Drawing Course book and as my official entry into the art world I will be taking the course á la Van Gogh (who took the course 1 1/2 times). Unfortunately i will have no instructors and as a family man i don't have the time or financial means to pay for instruction, but i do have my love for art and inspiration that i know will take my art to the next level someday. I will make posts of all my progress on this blog with images from the book next to mine. As some images are small in the book, i have made copies of them blown up to 150% and i will be using 11 x 14 paper with pencils from HB to about 6B (depends on darkness i want to achieve). My course drawing posts will come slowly as the major parts of my day are dedicated to work and my kids which are 3 and 5 years of age, but i will welcome all sorts of critics and hope that all your critics are sincere, as i hope to achieve the best images that i can produce.

0 comments: